Terms of Service
PostingTime Terms of Service
1. Terms of Service at PostingTime
By using PostingTime, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service.
- - We don’t store your password. No one has been banned for using PostingTime, but we wouldn’t be responsible in the case. Don’t mix it with other automation tools. We will never sell any of your information to third parties.
- - PostingTime is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any third-party partners in any way.
- - It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use PostingTime at your own risk.
- - PostingTime is meant to be the only software being used in an account. If you mix it with other automation software, there’s a chance your account will get banned.
- - We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame in the unlikely case of your accounts getting banned for any reason.
- - We require your Instagram API access to obtain required information for interacting with the APIs. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your information to any third parties.
- - The expected amount of followers and likes depends on the quality of your content. We can’t guarantee any amount of interaction from using PostingTime.
- - We bring the attention of real users to your feed, but we can’t protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It’s not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- - We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- - Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to try PostingTime with our Free Plan.
- - You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute.
- - We do not offer refunds.
- - We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- - It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.